- September 18, Meeting at DCC, 7-9pm Guest Speaker - Doug Batty, Rescue Captain for the Greenfield Fire Department. Doug is an EMT and will talk about epi-pens and medical concerns in the bee yard. ALSO, Dane Pursley will demo nosema checks of your hives
- October 16, Meeting at DCC, 7-9pm Special Guest Speaker- Quinn Golden Topic- Top Bar Hives
- October 21, NHBA Fall meeting from 9am-3pm It is hosted by Pemi-Baker Beekeepers Association Location: Bridgewater Town Hall, 297 Mayhew Tpke (Rte 3A) Bridgewater NH 03222 Speakers: Chris Cripps of Betterbee and Howland Blackiston: author of ‘Beekeeping for Dummies’. Go to the website nhbeekeepers.org for details and registration
- November 13, Meeting at DCC 6-9pm PBA Annual Pot Luck - Note Meeting date is one week early due to Thanksgiving Holiday Election of Officers and committee members for 2018
- December - no scheduled meeting
All our Regular Monthly Meetings and BeeSchool 2017 Meetings will be held at the Deerfield Community Church. Check here for directions.
The Pawtuckaway Beekeepers' Association is a diverse group of people who meet to learn about, discuss and promote all aspects of beekeeping and honey production. We include hobbyist and commercial beekeepers and those who are interested in becoming beekeepers.
Our meetings are held on the third Monday of the month from 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Deerfield Community Church, Deerfield, NH. During the summer months we host meetings at various locations in New Hampshire. These special meetings give our members an opportunity to visit apiaries and other locations where beekeeping is an important part of day-to-day operations.
For contacts and resources regarding bee swarms or bee removals, click here.
Members, get your PBA newsletter online or by email. Contact the Newsletter Editor if you are not already receiving the newsletter in your inbox.
Register your hives with the New Hampshire Department of Agriculture.