- NH Hive Loss Survey! Please click here to report the status of your losses for the winter of 2017 - 2018! CLICK HERE!
- NHHBDN offers Nosema screenings at no cost. The diagnostic network’s website,www.nh-honeybee-health.com, includes information on how to collect and submit samples.
- We now have Electronic Payment options for Membership and for Bee School registration!
*Membership New & Renewals can be completed from the "Join Pawtuckaway" Page!
- Oct. 15th - Monthly Meeting 7-9 pm
- Nov. 12th - Monthly Meeting 7-9pm
- December - No Meeting Happy Holidays!
- Jan. 5th 2019 (8:30am to 12:30pm) - Special Speaker, Save the Date! Location TBD.
All our Regular Monthly Meetings and BeeSchool 2018 Meetings will be held at the Deerfield Community Church. Click here for directions.
The Pawtuckaway Beekeepers' Association is a diverse group of people who meet to learn about, discuss and promote all aspects of beekeeping and honey production. We include hobbyist and commercial beekeepers and those who are interested in becoming beekeepers.
Our meetings are held on the third Monday of the month from 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Deerfield Community Church, Deerfield, NH. During the summer months we host meetings at various locations in New Hampshire. These special meetings give our members an opportunity to visit apiaries and other locations where beekeeping is an important part of day-to-day operations.
For contacts and resources regarding bee swarms or bee removals, click here.
Members, get your PBA newsletter online or by email. Contact the Newsletter Editor if you are not already receiving the newsletter in your inbox.
Register your hives with the New Hampshire Department of Agriculture.